Monday, August 07, 2006

Hong Kong Stock Blog

I am an amateur stock investor in Hong Kong and have been investing in Hong Kong stocks for more than twenty years. After years of loss in the stock market, I have shifted my beliefs from technical investing to foundamental investing strategy. Such shift has turned me into a more profitable investor. My favourite investing strategy is value investing and my favourite investor is Warren Buffet. I started this blog to discuss the general issues in Hong Kong stock market and the application of value investing in Hong Kong as Hong Kong stock market has become the step stone for chinese state own enterprise to raise capital for their future development which has created a lot of investment opportunities for value investors. Good luck, everybody!

No comments: